The Professional Development Seminars (PDS) provide a platform for learning and engagement through curated topics presented by experienced instructors. Our goal is to provide broad and niche workshops that meet the stringent demands of today’s workspace.
For more information, reach out to the SFBay PDS Chair: Yashesh Shroff, Ph.D. (tw: @yashroff).
Kubernetes and Distributed Tensorflow on Kubernetes
This is a one-day, 8-hr Bootcamp during which you will cover deep learning introduction to getting to production with optimized deployment. Location is conveniently located close to Central Expressway & Wolfe Rd.
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Deploy an app to Kubernetes Cluster
- Expose App, Scale App And Update App in Kubernetes
- Managing State with Deployments
- Federations, Auditing
andDebugging Kubernetes, Security Best Practices
- An introduction to TensorFlow on Kubernetes
- Introduction to distributed TensorFlow on Kubernetes
- The benefits of EFS for TensorFlow (image data storage for TensorFlow jobs)
Pipelineuses the Kuberflow framework to deploy:
- A JupyterHub to create & manage interactive Jupyter notebooks
- A TensorFlow Training Controller that can be configured to use CPUs or GPUs
- A TensorFlow Serving container
We are always open to collaborating with learners and educators in creating new course content. SFBay ACM typically has two or more PDS workshops a year. If you are interested in participating, please review our Meetup page for details about upcoming sessions. You can always write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.